Thermal Imaging Inspection Loudoun Valley Estates, VA
Discount Pest Inspection Dulles, VA
Pest Inspector Belmont, VA
Home Inspection Company Oak Grove, VA
Rotting Wood Inspection Leesburg, VA
Radon Inspection Arcola, VA
Radon Inspection Services Brambleton, VA
Fungi Inspection Sugarland Run, VA
Septic Inspection Moorefield Station, VA
Termite Inspector Dulles Town Center, VA
Termite Inspection Lansdowne, VA
Electrical Inspector Cascades, VA
Mildew Inspection Broadlands, VA
Air Quality Inspection McNair, VA
Insurance Inspection Ashburn, VA
Commercial Infrared Home Inspection Sterling, VA
Mold Inspection Services University Center, VA
Plumbing Inspection Lowes Island, VA
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
2. Payments. Your ads will be posted on our websites for 12-months from the date of your signup. This 12-month setup cost is a one-time signup fee, billed once, there will be NO monthly recurring charges. There is no hidden cost for the leads you receive or limit on the number of estimate requests you receive per month. Unless authorized by you there will be NO surprise billing on any of our features, this is an all-inclusive 12-month package.
3. Advertisers. This Web Site and its affiliate websites are primarily used for providing leads to contractors. It contains contractor advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material they submit for inclusion on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. The provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
4.1 To provide more exposure to your company, your ads may be posted on 3rd party affiliate website for no extra charge to you. The provider will have the exclusive right to put your banner ads on such affiliate websites to help acquire leads for your company. If for any reason advertiser would like to be excluded from such affiliate marketing, an advertiser can opt-out at any given point using online user account.
4.3 This Web site contains interactive areas which includes, without limitation, any blogs, wikis, bulletin boards, discussion boards, chat rooms, email forums, and question and answer features (the "Interactive Areas"). You grant to Provider an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, authorize use of and have used on its behalf any ideas, expression of ideas, text, graphics, messages, blogs, links, data, information and other materials you submit (collectively, "Postings") to this Web Site. Said license is without restrictions of any kind and without any payment due from Provider to you or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license includes the right to make, use, sell, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, combine with other works, translate, distribute, display, perform and sublicense Postings in any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
4.5 You acknowledge and agree that your posting submissions to this Web Site do not create any new or alter any existing relationship between you and Provider.
4.6 If you have submitted a photo to your profile, you agree that this photo may be included in the Interactive Areas, including with your Postings. If you have not submitted a photo then Provider may, but is not obligated to, display a stock photo or relevant legal image with your Postings. You hereby consent to the use of such stock photos or images in the Interactive Areas which are used to help with acquiring leads for your company.
4.7 By submitting Postings to this Web Site, you acknowledge and agree that Provider may create on its own ideas that may be, or may obtain submissions that may be, similar or identical to Postings you submit for marketing your services. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary or other rights in the Postings you provide to Provider.
5. Limitations on Use; Third Party Communications.
5.1 Limitations on Use. While you receive leads from our network, your access to customer's content, details or contact information from this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Notwithstanding the foregoing and to the extent this Web Site provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group. You may not use the Content to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not use this Web Site to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
5.2 Third Party Communications. Provider disclaims all liability for any Third Party Communications you may receive or any actions you may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third Party Communications. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third Party Communications. Provider assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third Party Communications. As used herein, "Third Party Communications" means any communications directed to you from any third party directly or indirectly in connection with this Web Site.
6. Registration. You agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual or company only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Provider immediately by emailing or faxing us.
Membership Expiration Date and Automatic Renewals (recurring billing policy)
Your access to this lead generation network is valid for the full duration of the length of the membership plan you have selected. Subscriptions automatically renew until canceled. You may cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your account and canceling it or by emailing or calling us. You will be automatically re-billed under the terms of your subscription. Your account will remain active until the current term has expired (unless you include a membership refund request, in which case your ability to log-in will be immediately terminated).
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. Provider reserves the right to remove any Content that allegedly infringes another person's copyright. The provider will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, subscribers and account holders of Provider's system or network who are repeat infringers of another person's copyright. Notices to Provider regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be directed via fax at 212-591-6331 or via email through the website’s contact us link.
9. Postings in Interactive Areas of this Web Site.
9.1. Postings to be Lawful. If you participate in Interactive Areas on this Web Site, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any Postings which are unlawful or abusive in any way, including, but not limited to, any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, or the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, either intentionally or unintentionally. The provider may delete your Postings at any time for any reason without permission from you.
9.2. Postings to be in Your Name. Your Postings shall be accompanied by your real name and shall not be posted anonymously. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, if the applicable registration page for your participation in any of the Interactive Areas allows you to create a screen name, you may also select and use an appropriate screen name that is not your real name, provided that you use your real name when registering for participation in the Interactive Area and contractors agree their real name may always be posted. Participants in Interactive Areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
9.3. Postings shall not contain protected health information. You are strictly prohibited from submitting Postings that are considered protected health information under the Health Accountability and Portability Protection Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act of 2009 (HITECH).
9.4. No Monitoring of Postings. Provider has no obligation to monitor or screen Postings and is not responsible for the content in such Postings or any content linked to or from such Postings. Provider however reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor Interactive Areas, screen Postings, edit Postings, cause Postings not to be posted, published, uploaded or distributed, and remove Postings, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
9.5. Non-Commercial Use only of Interactive Areas. Interactive Areas are provided solely for your personal use. Any unauthorized use of the Interactive Areas of this Web Site, its Content, or Postings is expressly prohibited.
10. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this Web Site any Postings containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of Provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Web Site, where appropriate you a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own web site's URL and b) may recommend third party websites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended web site, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Web Site.
11. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content or Postings will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content or Postings available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content or Postings at any time.
12. Third Party Content. Third party content (including, without limitation, Postings) may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of Provider. Further, information and opinions provided by employees and agents of Provider in Interactive Areas are not necessarily endorsed by Provider and do not necessarily represent the beliefs and opinions of Provider.
13. Professional Ethics Notice; Posting Rules. If you are a contractor participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to Interactive Areas, a) you agree not to provide any illegal or professional advice (e.g refrigerant/gas installation to homeowners) in any of your Postings and to draft Postings which are appropriate, educational, and in accordance with professional ethics requirements, b) you represent and warrant that you are a contractor in good standing with a license in at least one of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia, c) you agree to promptly notify Provider of any grievance, claim, reprimand, or censure brought against you, as well as resignation or other loss of license, d) you acknowledge that the Rules of Professional Conduct of the jurisdictions where you are licensed ("Rules") apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by these Rules. These Rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, rules regarding the establishment of company-client relationships, failure to maintain client confidences, unauthorized practices, and misrepresentations of fact. Provider disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these Rules. You further agree and acknowledge that when you participate in any of the Interactive Areas on this Web Site, that you will not offer government regulated advice, but will only provide general information. Provider highly recommends that you include a disclaimer at the end of every Posting regarding the aforementioned advertising and ethics issues. Provider will have no liability to you arising out of or related to your compliance or noncompliance with such laws and rules, or related to Provider’s inclusion or failure to include a disclaimer in the Interactive Areas.
14. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND POSTINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND THE POSTINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACTORS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
17. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 14 (Disclaimer), 15 (Limitation of Liability), and 16 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to this Web Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
22. Additional Terms. Your use of our Online Services, case law, legal forms and other related legal materials is also governed by the General Terms and Conditions for Use of our Services, and Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials, (collectively the "Provider Services Terms") which are provided during the registration process for our Services, all of which are incorporated by reference herein. Your completion of the registration process constitutes your acceptance of the Provider Services Terms. If you do not agree with any Provider Services Terms, you are not permitted to access our website or services.
The information provided on this website shall not be considered as a professional Roofing advice. The contractor listings on this website are paid contractor advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by our website or any approved or authorized contractor-client referral service. While the information on the website is updated periodically, no guarantee is given about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or avaibility with respect to the website or the information. www.homeprosaver.com further more contains additional Terms and Conditions which you shall be subjected to on your use or access of the website. www.homeprosaver.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.